...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in New York...
Susquehanna River At Conklin affecting Broome and Susquehanna Counties
Susquehanna River At Vestal affecting Broome and Tioga Counties
Chenango River At Sherburne affecting Chenango County
Tioughnioga River At Cortland affecting Cortland County
West Branch Delaware At Walton affecting Delaware County
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in New York..
Susquehanna River At Bainbridge affecting Chenango and Delaware Counties
The Flood Warning continues for
The Susquehanna River At Conklin.
* From 1 AM Sunday until Monday morning.
* At 8 PM Saturday the stage was 10.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The rise is forecast to rise above flood stage by 1 AM Sunday and
crest near 12.8 feet by 7 AM Sunday.The river will fall below flood stage
after 10 PM Sunday.
* Impact...At 12.0 feet...Flood stage. Alta, River and Lawrence Roads closed in
the Town of Conklin due to minor flooding. No homes are flooded at this river
stage. Valley park in Kirkwood takes on water.
Do not drive over flooded roads or bridges...
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, the Official Voice of the National Weather
Service for later developments.
For further river and weather information, you can visit ourwebsite at